PERSONAL AUTO INSURANCE
Texans know a thing or two about driving, especially those who have to navigate through stressful traffic in the big cities. Many people spend several hours or more a day driving to and from their jobs. To stay comfortable and calm while we crawl across town, we buy the most reliable vehicles we can. However given the number of tired, overworked Texas drivers on the road, accidents are inevitable. Soules Insurance wants to ensure that you, your family, and even your car, are taken care of, allowing you to think about other things than your grueling commute.
Texas law requires that all motorists show proof of financial liability. Auto insurance is the best and easiest way to accomplish this requirement. This is intended to cover collision and repair costs as well as medical expenses for you, your passengers and the other party. Texas auto insurance covers costs related to burglaries, vandalism and damage caused by flooding, hail and other weather anomalies.
Most Personal Auto Insurance Policies provide basic coverages such as:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers accidental injury or death of another person by you in an automobile related accident.
- Property Damage Liability - covers accidental damage to other people’s property if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Defense Costs - covers court costs, legal expenses and attorney's fees.
- Collision - covers you for damages to your auto in an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Other Than Collision - covers your auto against damages from fire, lightning, flood, theft, glass breakage, falling objects, and other specified perils.
- Medical Payments - covers you and your family in any car, and anyone riding in your car for medical expenses resulting from an accident.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist - covers injury suffered by you, your family, and anyone riding in your car against the uninsured / underinsured or hit–and-run driver.
- Personal Injury Protection - lost time, medical expenses, payments, loss of income and medical services needed.
Contact Us for More Information on Automobile Insurance
Soules Insurance represents some of the top insurance companies in the country, and we can provide you with the best car insurance at a competitive price. Soules Insurance Agency, LP is one of the largest independent insurance agencies in Conroe, The Woodlands, Willis, Cleveland, Huntsville and North Houston area as well as the Interstate 45 corridor to Dallas. Please call (936) 756-0671 to learn more about what our auto policies provide, or simply fill out and submit the online form below to receive a call and quote for your automobile insurance in Conroe, Texas and the surrounding areas.