REPORT A CLAIM
How to Report a Claim and What We Do for You:
- You can report your claim to any one of our carriers toll free, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You will be contacted by a claims representative – generally within two hours of reporting your claim – to schedule an inspection of your vehicle or property and to answer any questions you may have about deductibles, what’s covered, and repairs.
- For auto claims, we’ll inspect your vehicle’s damage at your convenience. No need to drive all over town to various claim centers or collision shops.
- Your vehicle may be repaired at the shop of your choosing, not ours. However, should you need help selecting a repair shop, we can assist you.
- If you decide to go with a carrier-suggested repair shop, you’ll get a Lifetime Guarantee on the repairs, valid for as long as you own or lease the car.
- In the event that you require a rental car and your policy covers one, your claims representative can make arrangements for a rental. Remember that rental reimbursement varies based on the coverage outlined in the policy as well as the circumstances surrounding the accident.
- We’ll keep you informed about your claim by periodically checking the status of repairs and addressing any further issues, such as additional damage, supplemental payments, or changes to the expected completion date.
Our goal is to settle your claim quickly, fairly, and accurately in order for you to resume your normal.