Come Work With Soules Insurance
Do you want to work for a company where you can truly make a difference? Soules Insurance encourages all of our team members to further their insurance education and enhance the career of each person. If you want to be associated with a family owned agency who cares about you….give us a call today. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Browse Our Open Positions!
Employee Benefits Account Manager
Benefits Account Manager will be responsible for managing an assigned book of business, building relationships with clients, vendors and carriers. Assist in the growth and profitability of the department. Be the liaison between clients, producers and carriers. Experienced in groups that range from 10-500 employees. Knowledgeable in employee benefits coverages and compliance. Multi-task and ability to keep up with the fast pace healthcare environment.
High School or equivalent degree. 3 + years in the industry. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred. Must have Texas Life & Health license. Ability to use a computer, agency automation system, and proficiency in various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel. Comfortable with client presentations.
POSITION FUNCTIONS AS A BENEFIT ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Marketing (New Business & Renewals)
- Prepare proposals for client presentation
- Present to clients
- Negotiate with insurance companies
- Increase revenue by growing accounts
- Account Management/Maintain client relationship
- Client Solutions/Customer Service for day to day issues
- Coordinate Open Enrollment Meetings with clients/ Prepare Employee Communication Material
- Conduct open enrollment meetings
- Assist with carrier transitions
- Implement new products
- Build Benefit Admin System for Clients, as needed
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Maintain client and policy information in agency database (Benefit Point/Sagitta)
Interested candidates can send a resume to email@example.com or submit an application below.